Meanwhile, a Donate Button for the Victims Fund is on these sites that relate to victims of white collar crimes:
- Victims Unite!
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694
- Vicky Haigh requesting the return of her daughter
To ‘professionalise’ our efforts, our funding needs cover people, who, so far, have been working as pure volunteers:
- Brad Meyer as the communications bridge between victims, establishment and technologies
- Paulette and Chris Cooper as the ‘administrative heart’
- Maggie Tuttle to run a telephone helpline for victims of fraud and white collar crimes.
- Dear ACPO: is there a policy for Constabularies to not deal with crimes? (victims-unite.net)
- Email THE Prisoner No. A1903CF in Leeds Prison: WWII Veteran Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- Towards a registered charity: Victims Anonymous! (victims-unite.net)
- Why I Published Miss A’s Case on Vicky Haigh’s website (edm1297.info)
- Inspection of local authority fostering services and independent fostering agencies (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)